Home » Masala Dosa
Crispy Indian Pancake filled with potato & tamarind
- ½ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Urad Flour
Ingredients (Potato Filing)
- 1 Onion (chopped fine)
- 1 tsp. crushed Garlic
- 2 tblsp. Helios Sunflower Oil
- 4 Potato’s (cubed)
- 1 tsp. Whole Cumin
- 1 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp. Arad
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tblsp. Dhania (chopped)
Ingredients (To serve)
- Coriander Chutney
- Aamli Chutney
- Coconut Chutney
- Chopped Dhania
Method (Potato Filling)
- Sauté the onion with the garlic, mustard & cumin seeds.
- Add in the cubed potato, arad & salt.
- Add in about a cup of water & allow to cook.
- Once the potato’s are soft, you must season with salt.
- Add in the chopped dhania.
- Mix together both the flours (Rice & Urad) & add in water to make a batter.
- Leave the mix overnight in the fridge to ferment.
- Season with salt & fry like a crepe.
- Serve the Dosa with the potato filling, Aamli Chutney, Dhania Chutney & Coconut Chutney.