Home » Pâte à choux
A beautiful éclair wreath topped with berries
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Flour
- 4 Eggs
- Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the butter, water, salt & sugar together.
- Add in the flour & mix with a wooden spoon.
- Let it cool for 15-20 mins.
- Beat in one egg at a time till the eggs are combined & the mix is thick.
- Using a plain nozzle pipe this onto greaseproof paper in the shape of a circle.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes till crispy & golden.
- Allow to cool & cut through the centre horizontally.
- Fill this with whipped cream & close the top.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, strawberries, blueberries, pistachios & pearls.